imgwheelchair

Newberry County Disabilities

and

Special Needs Board

 

115 Nance Street-PO Box 856-Newberry SC, 29108

 

 

line decor

  

line decor

 
 
 
 

 


 
 

Calendar of Events

The Board of Directors of the Newberry County Disabilities and Special Needs Board will meet August 08, 2017 at 4:00 PM in the conference room at the Newberry Industries Building located at 115-A Nance Street, Newberry, South Carolina.

Vehicle Donation Program

The Pugh Foundation is partnering with Goodwill Industries for their vehicle donation program. The program was started with non-profit  agencies to try to increase the amount of vehicles donated. Goodwill will accept any vehicle, boats, trailers, jet skis, etc. (anything with a motor or wheels) and they do not have to be in running order. They will provide the towing or wrecker service and complete the necessary paperwork.

The vehicles are auctioned or sold for salvage. and once the towing/wrecker cost and $50.00 for paperwork is deducted from the amount collected, the Pugh Foundation would receive a check for 75% of the remainder (Goodwill will retain 25%). The pickup time is usually within 24 hrs. once they are notified to pick up a vehicle.

The person donating the vehicle may use the total amount that the vehicle brings as a tax write-off.

Please spread the word about this program, and for vehicle donations or questions, please call Mr. Jim Billingsley at Goodwill at 864-982-0222.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 


 

 

THE RUTH S PUGH FOUNDATION

Learn more about this foundation and how you can help.


CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Find out what is going on and when you can join us for fun!

PRIDE NEWSLETTER

The latest news with the NCDSNB