Join the Team
Direct Support Professional Positions Available
- Part-Time Position (2 openings): Noon-Midnight, Saturday and Sunday, Every Other Weekend
- Part-Time Position (1 opening): 11:00AM-7:00PM, Saturday and Sunday, Every Other Weekend
- Part-Time Position (2 openings): Second shift, Saturday and Sunday, Every Other Weekend
- Part-Time Position (1 opening): Noon-Midnight, Saturday and Sunday, Every Other Weekend (Supervised Living Program)
Direct Support Professional Position Available (Interested candidates should apply by Jan. 31, 2020)
• Full Time Position (1 opening): 2:00PM-10:30 PM (Intermediate Care Facility)
Direct Support Professional Position Description:
Under the general supervision of the Direct Support Supervisor or Residential Manager, supports people to achieve their highest level of independence.
- SC driver's license with good driving record
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- One year of experience with special needs individuals and one year of experience in supervision or an acceptable combination of both.
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must attend 5 days of classroom training
- Able to pass background checks, including driving record, criminal and financial
- Must be trained in crisis management procedures and techniques and maintain a practitioner or higher level of certification
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. (upon request)
Community Training Home Manager (CTH II) Interested Candidates should apply by Jan. 29, 2020)
11:00 A.M.-7:00 P.M. Monday through Friday
Under the general supervision of the Direct Support Coordinator, is responsible for training and supervision of Direct Support Professional Staff and supports people to achieve their highest level of independence.
Benefits for all employees
SC Retirement, deferred compensation/401K savings plans, optional third-party disability and life insurance with payroll deduction, competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement.
Benefits available to full-time employees:
Paid grief leave
Deferred compensation plan/401K savings plans
Supplemental life insurance
Short- and long-term disability insurance
Jury duty leave
Paid sick leave
Paid annual leave
Retiree insurance for those meeting service requirements